The Villas at The Ambassador Gardens Grand Opening is nearly here, and buyers seeking Pasadena new homes are sensing the urgency in capturing one of these luxury townhomes for themselves before they are all sold out. Less than half of the 18 upscale, tri-level residences from acclaimed builder etco HOMES remain; those who are looking to own one of these spectacular homes are encouraged to contact a sales executive, and also register their name on the interest list, immediately to be kept up to date on important news. Pricing for Villas starts from the $2 millions.
Sales of homes in this price range have been showing strength overall in Southern California. “Sales of ‘affordable luxury’ homes in Los Angeles—those priced between $2 million and $3 million” have been gaining steam and outperforming “all other market segments” recently, according to an analysis by brokerage Pacific Union, said Mansion Global. In April, for instance, “those priced between $2 million and $3 million increased 39% year-over-year…making them the strongest market performers.” This is especially important for buyers who want to make sure their Pasadena new homes are also a great investment.
This is largely due to a growing desire among Baby Boomers to trade in their large, high-maintenance estate for a luxury residence that’s far easier to take care of—but doesn’t scrimp on style—and it’s happening in key areas across the country, as well as in Canada. “Look for more boutique condos in cities across the country as baby boomers continue to downsize,” said Forbes.
“Walkability and convenience” are key to a popular offering in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, where buyers are responding to “boutique luxury condos (that) are now offering a perfect alternative to traditional luxury single-family home living without the upkeep.” In Miami, there is a downsizing trend in which people who are “moving from large homes in neighborhoods still want that feeling of a home.”
Here in Pasadena, luxury buyers looking for are responding to Villas for a number of additional reasons:
- The walkability—This is a major driver for today’s buyers. According to Huffington Post, Baby Boomers as well as Millennials are increasingly looking for places where they can “live-work-play in an area where most of this can be done without getting into the car.” A study on Inman showed that Boomers are also increasingly looking to give up their single-family home “for a neighborhood with greater walkability—something that 51 percent of respondents said is important to their quality of life.”
- The incredible location—This ties into the walkability because it puts buyers of Pasadena new homes right in the center of Old Town Pasadena, minutes from great shops, restaurants, cultural hotspots and entertainment, and ongoing events. For young families who are looking to live in Pasadena, schools are of major importance. The acclaimed private institution, Maranatha, is just footsteps away from Villas and additional outstanding schools nearby include Westridge School, Polytechnic, Mayfield, La Salle, Highpoint, Flintridge Prep and St. Francis in La Canada, and Southwest Academy in San Marino. Flintridge Prep and Polytechnic School made Hollywood Reporter’s recent list of “The Hollywood Insider’s Guide to L.A. Private Schools” as “the 29 top K-12 campuses best-suited for famous families and moguls in the making.”
- Tri-level townhomes—Villas are expansive tri-level luxury townhomes, giving buyers the space they want, but with unique features like private elevators in each unit that give them the feel of single-story living. Elevators are a hot-button feature in today’s luxury properties, with many Baby Boomers looking to spend tens of thousands of dollars to retrofit their existing home, if they choose to stay, and many others opting for a home that already has an elevator built in.
- Sumptuous features—These Pasadena new homes offer great square footage, with open floorplans, three to four bedrooms, Mediterranean-influenced architecture, and top-of-the-line features in 2,904 to 3,717 square feet. Gourmet kitchens with large islands showcase fine craftsmanship and chef-ready amenities such as custom, European style cabinetry; Caesarstone countertops; professional Wolf and Asco appliances; and built-in Subzero refrigerators. Expansive great rooms, formal dining rooms, and four-car garages are also featured.
- Indoor-outdoor living—Many of today’s older homebuyers are looking to downsize from their estate property and the heavy maintenance that comes with them, but still want outdoor space where they can entertain and enjoy the scenery. Villas’ luxury townhomes boast inspired indoor-outdoor space with large private terraces access by bi-fold doors that disappear, leaving only the gorgeous garden views.
Villas’ convenience is contrasted by its incredible surroundings, ensconced within century-old gardens that inspire all who discover them. Here, wide lawns, lush gardens, meandering walkways, and soothing fountains are right in your own backyard.
For more information about these luxury Pasadena new homes and to be kept up to date on our Grand Opening, click here to be added to the VIP Interest List or email the sales executives at email@example.com.